Aquaculture Stewardship Council
- Aquaculture Stewardship Council
- Certification for healthy fish farming worldwide.
- WWF inherited for implementation of this aim.
- Selection of an aqua-culture location is a criterion.
- Verification of a low mortality rate while breading.
- Observation of water quality and therefore good general living conditions for fish.
- Use of antibiotics only by medical observation and for diseased animals.
- Origin of fish food must be retraceable and is not allowed to be from overfished population.
- Sustainability regarding ecology, social issues and economy.